'I do not care how rapid I came.
I do not heed how I landed.
I do not regard if I failed to arrive firstly.
I will have thousands of reasons posted on a huge and stretched wall,
On why I came striving.
Why I perfectly disembarked but obstructed.
And why I came lastly.
I do not care about the valuables she was already given.
I do not heed how far she was already taken.
I do not regard how high they have already proceeded.
I will have thousands of purposes forged in most truthful words,
On how I adore her.
How I could endlessly reach her.
And how I could wait for her.
I do not care for their measures of wealth.
I do not heed for the objects they have exhibited.
I do not regard the days they have given her smiles.
I will have thousands of means even if it is just countable,
On how I shall make her witness the materials she have not seen.
How I shall force her to experience the things she has not felt.
And how I shall create her to be joyous for the things she has not laughed for.
I do not care if they would displease her.
I do not heed if I am much lighter.
I do not regard if I could not roam with her.
I will have thousands of engagements, dauntless and illuminated,
On how I must bestow her a foundation of shelter.
How I must be stronger than her.
And how I must eternally pursue her.
I do not care if they presume I would decline.
I do not heed if they would pull and sink me down.
I do not regard if they would hinder my path.
I will have thousands of undiminished persistence to follow and revoke her, just like how
Rapid I came.
How then I landed.
Even if I would arrive lastly.'
A SPECIAL POEM FOR A SIMPLE GIRL LIKE ME.
No comments:
Post a Comment